Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finally.....



I can't believe it! I finally started a blog!

My life if crazy. My life is fun. My life is exhausting. Therefore, I felt it was time to share more of my life with all of those friends and family I barely have time to talk to. Usually, when you do catch my on the phone, Michael is dancing naked on the kitchen table, Emma Riley is trying to steal her brother's ice cream, or Sean "sacrifices" a lamp or a picture for a touchdown in an imaginary college football game in our living room. With three kids, I forget its not normal for one to not say "stop," "get off the table," "put your clothes on, Michael" or "SHARE!" during our conversation. I have noticed that it has become a little TOO normal for my conversations, so maybe this blog will be an easier way to keep up with our crazy life.

This blog will mainly be about our life. Therefore, it will mainly be about the three kids. Lets face it, Joe and I aren't exactly exciting anymore. In fact, Joe has a complex that he is not funny anymore and he blames me. My children, however, are hilarious. They keep me on my toes. They keep me young, or maybe, they make me old. Either way, they are the single greatest thing that has ever happened to me. There is so much to learn from their big, innocent, and beautiful hearts. They are truly incredible.

I am not sure how often I will be able to jump on here. I have promised a few that I will try my best to record our crazy life in this blog. I am looking forward to this newest "project."

That's all for tonight. The life of a coach's life calls, and that means laundry, vacuuming, etc. while the rest of the world sleeps. (And who am I kidding, I will probably catch a repeat of Teen Mom).

1 comment: